Friday, January 1, 2010

Nadia Cheema

Nadia Cheema - Now Exhibiting at Chimento Gallery

Nadia brings forth a controlled and immaculate attention to detail, but with a relaxed point of view that makes her subjects appear comfortable and in control.
Her images, sometimes surreal, show her constant creative investigation & talent for making beautiful designs even better.

I am a Toronto, Ontario, Canada based photographer and started working with a camera 3 years ago. My expertise lies in portraiture photography and have taken it a step further by going into Fashion Photography. I enjoy working with people and allowing themselves to view how I see them. I see beauty and that, in turn, is what I like to show. In Fashion I can be creative and artistic while combining the commercial aspect to it. Alongside I still do freelance work as a hired photographer for the average person who would like to have photographs taken whether it be in a traditional sense or a creative one. I am the medium and allow a person to take up the opportunity to be as fun and creative as he or she would like to be.

To Purchase, visit: Chimento Gallery Storefront



No comments:

Post a Comment