Friday, January 1, 2010

Scott "Thadd" Grant

Scott "Thadd" Grant - Now exhibiting at Chimento Gallery

The technically proficient photographic style of Scott "Thadd" Grant, blends beautifully with his artistic eye to create colorful and compelling works of art.

I have been working with photography for over 30 years, having taken my passion to a more intense level over the last seven years. My fascination began simply as an enjoyment of visual arts. As I reflect I find that my material is geared toward capturing a “moment in time”: a raindrop bouncing from a petal, a person’s reaction to a special moment, a breathtaking sunrise. I especially like capturing a scene that no one else has captured. Serendipity has been my guide to the next “special moment”.

To Purchase, visit: Chimento Gallery Storefront


No comments:

Post a Comment